Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Victoria Secret Fashion Show (2009)

I'm watching the Victoria Secret Fashion Show, feeling fat because I'm fucking bloated from PMS. It's amazing, you should try it sometime....sarcasm of course. I can't help but feel like going to the gym after watching this show. Too bad I have no time for the gym since I have school and work and need sleep.

If I had hours and hours on end to devote to going to work out every day I'm sure that I could look like one of the models. Well except I'm only 5'4 so that's a problem. But hey if I was in crazy-job shape like Miranda Kerr or Marissa Miller, I'd be workin out at the gym in my damn underwear.

There was no Adriana Lima aka "omg I'm taking a shit while I take this picture"-face. My brother calls her that because apparently she looks consipated in all her photos according to him. She just had a baby a few weeks ago. Speaking of babies....

Did anyone notice that Heidi Klum just had a baby about a month ago? Yeah, she looks like she's never had 4 kids before haha. I gotta say that she is a pretty good role model for girls. Not disgustingly skinny or trampy. She's got Seal and her kids, plus this awesome career. She got lucky, that's for sure. I hope I look half as good as she does after having kids, jeebus!

Photobucket

PS: Dear Black Eyed Peas, my mom changed the channel during your performances because you sound awful live, so I didn't get to see more than 30 seconds of Will.I.Am. on the keytar, "singing" badly. Oh and Fergie please leave the sexy outfits to the VS models. I don't know what you're wearing but its big and green.

1 comment: