Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday the 6th

Hello again, it's me. Who else would it be? That was a stupid question lol. Well this is a really informal-type blogity blog for the day. Just thought I'd let everyone know that I've got a few movie reviews on the way.
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince
Public Enemies

Lucky Number Slevin

Because its "CSR appreciation week" at Blockbuster for the next 2 weeks, I can get 10 free rentals instead of just 5 free rentals. So I may end up renting and reviewing alot in the next few weeks. Then again I also have end of semester junk and finals to deal with at school. Good luck if you're facing final exams just like me.

It's almost Christmas! I still have no idea what I want other than bubble bath (I ran out a few days ago) and maybe a new Wii game. I need suggestions please! What are you asking for?

PS: I'm starting to watch True Blood. Let's see what all the buzz is about!

1 comment:

  1. things i want:
    money to fix my truck
    a Love is the Movement shirt
    to hang out with you! =]

    ReplyDelete