Thursday, December 3, 2009

A State of Trance 2009

Hello fellow bloggers and music lovers, just thought I'd shine a light on some new music I've gotten a hold of! I love most genres of music but seem to have an affinity for electronic. No, Lady GaGa doesn't count (that's pop, no offense to GaGa she's great) Maybe because of my rave phase? I'm not sure, its calming to me---but anyways....

Photobucket

I've just downloaded Armin Van Buuren's A State of Trance 2009 and so far its great. I especially like "The Fractal Universe" by Matt Zo. You've probably never heard of Zo---why not? He's a 19 year old DJ and music producer from England. It's crazy to think that this so young and talented. Just take a read of his profile/biography on last.fm: click here yo.



Like most of my favorite trance artists, Zo's music was introduced to me by my good friend Ben. As we drove home from Newport Beach last weekend in his Scion tC (I was excited to drive it for the first time) I remarked, "I feel like I should be driving a spaceship through a galaxy somewhere".

For more information and track listings on this album (it's 2 CDs) go to: Yah, Armin is Dutch. Don't lie, you use Wikipedia as a valid information source too.

No comments:

Post a Comment