Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shredded


Alert the media, Rocksie has shredded her red dog toy lol. I always think its funny how some people think that dogs are stupid. I think they're quite smart actually.

Currently Rocksie (my golden retriever) is trying to continue shredding her toy without me seeing. She stops n looks the other way whenever I ask her what she's doing. Haha and now seems to be pouting that I caught her.

It looks like it snowed on my floor. Silly doggie riped the toy's head off n ate the ears. Random but really amusing. She does this every Christmas. One toy is sacrificed via her shredding it, and the nshe gets a new one that she treats like her child for the new few months.

1 comment:

  1. haha omg my dog shreds his toys CONSTANTLY. for awhile he had a stuffed dog with a WATERBOTTLE in it instead of stuffing lol

    ReplyDelete