Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bucket List

I'm sure I'll add more to this list later, but that's what I can think of right now. How about you? What do you wanna do before you kick the bucket?

1) Go to Europe
2) Wine-tasting in a vineyard
3) See a glacier in person
4) Learn to ride a motorcycle
5) Walk on the Great Wall of China
6) See the pyramids in Egypt
7) Buy a house
8) Watch the aurora borialis
9) Float around in an antigravity chamber
10) Graduate college
11) Swim with dolphins
12) Drive across the USA
13) Ride on an elephant
14) Steal my neighbor's gnomes
15)
Be in the audience of The Price Is Right

2 comments:

  1. The picture used in this blog entry belongs to and is the property of Matt Lewis of http://mattlewisphotography.com

    If you want to use images in your blog, always seek permission from the owner.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me? But what picture are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete