Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Establishing 'Thoughts via Cell' posts

Sometimes I want to tweet a complete thought but find that having only 140 characters of room to be insufficient to even spell out the words correctly. And so, I've downloaded the Blogger application for my phone. Hopefully this will lead me to post more frequently as to no have my thoughts build up; whether of frustration or happiness. You know how it can be--you come across something or hear a person say something that just sets off a chain reaction inside. Let's see then. I aim to post at least weekly.
First off, I just started reading "Always On" for my American Studies 101 class even though the reading hasn't been assigned to be completed for another 2 weeks. The topic of digital communication is one of interest to me. I'm fascinated by how some have applauded or critiqued it in its effects on language n social interaction. Currently I've read as far as Chapter 2 so I think reporting in with somewhat of a response after a bit more would be logical.
Alrighty, good post. Let's hope I can stick with it. Have a lovely....morning? It is 2am after all.
--Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment