Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yelling into the Void

At times you can feel like your voice doesn't go very far. You can post on your Facebook page or tweet via Twitter. Into an abyss of words, pictures, etc. It seems to be such a mess to sort through. Then once you get a response or two, you feel you're not alone in a belief or conversation. A feeling of satisfaction sets in. But once it becomes a wave of 200 people, it's a little overwhelming.
I'd never experienced that until tonight when I casualy checked my Twitter app on my phone. And whatta ya know! There's people reposting my super lame pun of all things. I somehow gained 200 new followers and had my joke 'retweeted' about 500 times, making it a "Top Tweet".
I pat myself on the back for a second and then move on...because I know it's not of importance in the real world. Today was a good day, and hopefully your day was just as good.
---Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment