Sunday, February 27, 2011

Still on Shaky Ground

So I finally heard back, err didn't hear back from the Apple store.

For some reason my Gmail account decided to neglect me and not receive the emails from the hiring manager. After going out to lunch near the mall, I dragged Evan in with me so that I could talk to an actual person to see what's up.

Hiring manager was able to give me some feedback about my interview and that was pretty handy. Apparently I'm not up to par with my tech knowledge right now. I thought I was good enough to be put through the training but alrighty. But hooray for knowing what to fix!

Reapplying was suggested so hey I haven't exactly fallen on my face with no will to try again. I'll give it another go in a month or so, but first I'll apply to a few other places for the heck of it. Supposedly our store isn't closing for "the next three years" but I don't trust management at all. They're closing all the local stores with the exception of my store and two others. The Rancho Santa Margarita store was staying open last week and then last night at work we got calls asking about our status after some customers saw the RSM store put out a closing sign. T_T

So for now, I'm staying on the look out for new opportunities. If you know of anything, pass it my way! Next up, Trader Joe's.

No comments:

Post a Comment