Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Counting to 12

Photobucket
Feeling a little stunned right now after putting this list together. What is my list of? Ohh you know, just all of the people I know under the age of 22 that are in the process of getting married. So here we go; Facebook friends, old church friends, El Toro class of 2007 classmates, and a cousin...
  • Jackie Albright
  • Brooke Bashore
  • Allison Head
  • Ashley Kinsbury
  • Adam Linnel
  • Katie McMannis
  • Megan McMannis
  • Jordan Moreno
  • Kimmy Owhiler
  • Maggie Stoecker
  • Brittany Ulrich
  • Sara Westland
  • Amy Williams
That's alot of people! Congrats to all of them! I admit being a wee bit jealous though I'm also a little weirded out by it...but I guess we're all getting older whether we really notice it or not. I think it proves that having a partner with a full-time job or has graduated basically raises your chances of getting married. Plus being able to move out on your own highers it too. If you got both of those things then why not? Lucky bastards lol.
Photobucket
I have the long standing relationship, the commitment. Why must my stupid female mind drive me up the wall when friends and acquaintances have their partner "put a ring on it"? Technically I wear a promise ring, a notch down from an engagement ring. Better than no shiny reminder of love. Oh well, I should just wait and be happy for my relationship.

2 comments: