Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Book of Attention Whore: Chapter 1

This blog is titled Book of the Attention Whore for a reason. It is the first, of many likely "chapters" of what the attention whores in my life are doing. Somebody has to say something because it's fricken annoying. Let's starts with a definition from UrbanDictionary.com:
"A person who, regardless of whether or not they are attached, will seek out the attention of other males/females to make themself feel important. Usually found on internet forums and voice programs using whatever charms, bodily parts, etc. they may have to make themself appear more attractive to the opposite sex, even though it couldn't be farther from the truth. Some attention whores become agitated and intimidated when another member of the same sex garners more attention than themself and they become hostile and lash out. Will do almost anything to get the attention they seek including posing naked or half naked for pictures and posting them everywhere for all to see...and become increasingly sick to."
Today I logged onto my Facebook page after I got out of the shower. Just to check my wall for any comments or responses to the ridiculous crap that I post from time to time (funny videos or links). My news feed tells me who is at work, what girl misses her boyfriend, and how disappointed quite a few people are that the Angels lost the game last night. But low and behold there's a picture of someone's butt.
"Oh hello, someone's butt! Why are you on Facebook? We all know you're single and ready to mingle, but is this necessary?"
No it wasn't a bare ass, but it was a picture of an ass none-the-less. She was showing off new clothes, which seems innocent enough (though its not if you saw the actual picture). I read the comments. Of course there were a few innuendoes, and a sperm joke. I wonder if that makes her feel better about herself? Knowing that some guy friend would "hit that" or "superman dat ho", as his comment implied.

I don't see how a girl can just be like hmm let's throw my dignity out the window and take some pictures. "Check it out guys, I don't have a saggy butt! It's nice right? Now let me know all the dirty things you're thinking". That's the message it sends. There was another incident with an "ass posting" again this week but this time it was another girl with her friend.
Photobucket
This is your main picture? Really? Congrats, you've just made my blog. Y
es I can post your stuff because its publicly displayed, sucks huh? You're a legal adult, I felt bad for all of 5 seconds. You posted it for all your friends to oogle at.
Book of Attention Whore, chapter 1: Post a picture of ur ass on Facebook to receive a multitude of lude comments/inuendos from male friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment