Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Progress Report: 15 Before 25

Maintain a yoga schedule:
Yoga schedule isn't static but I've been able to go to yoga 2 days a week for the past 2 months. This is on top of going to the gym in general another 2 days per week. I'm amazed that I'm able to do this despite how mentally tired I am from school.

Try new things:
Though many peoole have been to Knotts Halloween Haunt or some other creepy festive event by my age, I've avoided it altogether. I don't like being scared, my imagination likes to torture me when the house creaks. Yet there I was standing in line for the LA Haunted Hayride this past weekend. We went on the Hayride and then through the Inbetween Maze--which is funny because my night vision is so bad that it negated anything that popped out at me. "Oh hello there, I can't even see what scary thing you're supposed to be!" It had seemed so intimidating before, but now I can say that I'm not scared of Halloween mazes. Nonetheless scary movies are still a no-go.

Run three 5ks:
Last weekend was the BubbleRun at the Pomona Fairplex, bright and early. My friend Ashley and I ran through 6 different colored bubble stations. Each was about the size of a standard driveway filled with a huge mass of bubbles! Giant colored bubbles! Hehehehe.

This coming weekend is the ColorMeRAD 5k at the OC Great Park by our house. Essentially a color run with color bombs and dust. This will be my first color run, hopefully not my last. It looks like I just need to do one more 5k after this to complete my To Do.

Straight A's:
Just received my first paper back this afternoon.....A! It's a good starting point for now but there's still 4 more papers to go before this semster is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment