Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer Reading

Now that the semester is over and all I have to do is go to work, I find that my calendar is looking a bit sad. Going to the gym and watching movies only takes up so much time. Hence, I called the 800 number on the back of my Barnes & Noble gift card that's been in my wallet for likely the past two years. Forty bucks, awesome!

So tonight after dinner I headed over to Barnes & Noble at the Spectrum to hopefully find something interesting. Entertainment value was key, and after reading for classes all spring the last thing I wanted to buy was another history book!

It took awhile after wandering through the sections mocking the silly titles and cover art with my brother, Colin, and Sophia--but I picked one. Being that I'm a True Blood fan, I decided on the written source itself: 'Dead Until Dark' by Charlaine Harris. Plus I got a new bookmark! Hoping its a page turner to take up some time over summer! Feedback &/or review later.


No comments:

Post a Comment